General Terms and Conditions for the users of eHaris Website & Mobile App
- By using or visiting the eHaris Website, Subsites & Mobile App (mentioned as the eHaris platform), you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the eHaris platform.
Permitted Use of the eHaris platform
- You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view, and retain a copy of pages of the eHaris platform for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute the material on this site for any purpose other than to review an event and its promotional information, for personal use, or purchase tickets for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by eHaris International LLC to do so.
- The content and software on this site are the property of eHaris International LLC and are protected by international copyright laws. We post a legal notice and various credits on the platform, which may not be amended or removed. You must not remove this notice or these credits, or any additional information contained along with the notices and credits.
Links and Search Results on the platform
- The platform may include links posted by the EVENT/MOVIE/OR ANY OTHER ORGANIZER or automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. To the extent permitted by law, where eHaris has no control over these web sites or the content contained within them, eHaris cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in third party websites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive.
- eHaris does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer in a harmful or damaging way. By using the eHaris platform to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against eHaris for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the eHaris platform to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the EHaris platform, please notify us at – contact[at]eharis.com and we will investigate the problem you describe in your email and take actions that we deem are appropriate in our sole discretion.
Unauthorized use of the platform
- Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the eHaris platform, whether for unauthorized ticket sales, unauthorized framing of or linking to the eHaris platform will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken.
Violation of Terms and Conditions
- If you violate these Terms including if you post or provide User Content which violates these Terms or has violated the rights of eHaris, any other User or the law, eHaris may terminate your use of the eHaris platform, prevent you from making all future bookings using the eHaris platform, and/or take legal action against you. Where this occurs, eHaris will provide you with reasonable prior written notice that this will be implemented, together with reasons for that action being taken. If you wish to dispute that decision of eHaris, you have 5 days within eHaris providing its notice to you to do so and eHaris will act reasonably in considering your response.
- If you materially violate these Terms , eHaris may cancel your ticket orders in which case eHaris will provide you with written notice of that cancellation together with reasons for that cancellation and might provide you with a refund of the ticket price paid by you.
- You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to eHaris for violations of these terms and conditions and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations.
- eHaris is not required to provide any refund to you if you are terminated as a user because you have violated these Terms, except as expressly set out in these Terms.
- You may only submit content to the EHaris platform ("User Content") where you have the rights to do so. In particular, you:
- May not use the platform to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material (including articles, images, stories and software) without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so; and
- You must ensure that the content you upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights).
- eHaris cannot ensure that files you download from the platform will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features although we will take steps consistent with industry practice to protect against this occurring.
- eHaris will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the eHaris platform, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
- eHaris makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of the eHaris platform or use of the eHaris service.
- eHaris disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third-party users, eHaris users, advertisers and/or sponsors on the eHaris platform, in connection with the eHaris service or otherwise related to your use of the eHaris platform and/or the eHaris service. eHaris is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of any venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on the eHaris platform.
- Users may report the misconduct of users and/or third party advertisers, service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the eHaris platform at contact[at]eharis.com. . eHaris may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, in its sole discretion.
- "No Show" eHaris cannot allow the customers to watch the event/movie other than booked show date and time. No Refund will be given for these tickets.
- eHaris processes your payment depending upon the methods accepted by the MOVIE/EVENT/ANY OTHER ORGANIZER which may include but are not limited to credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Bank Card, iPay Wallet, Ooredoo Money, Apple Pay, Android Pay and American Express, loyalty programs, cash and other means of payment for the services and product.
Limits on Tickets purchases Per Customer
- When Purchasing tickets on eHaris, you are limited to a maximum number of tickets per transaction. This is often a limit of 8 tickets unless otherwise specified by the event organizer and may be as low as 1 ticket per transaction. If you try to circumvent the eHaris platforms to purchase more than 8 tickets the EVENT ORGANIZER may at its discretion cancel additional bookings. This limitation has been designed to prevent unfair buying practices at popular events and make sure everyone gets a fair chance of attending the event.
- However, eHaris will hold the rights to clear more tickets where a detailed understanding of the requirement is established.
Pricing and Ticket Availability
- a) eHaris sells tickets on behalf of EVENT/MOVIE/ANY OTHER ORGANIZERS which means eHaris does not determine the ticket prices, booking fees, postage and handling fees (if posted tickets are an option) or the seating selections.
- b) Ticket inventory is the responsibility of the EVENT/MOVIE/ANY OTHER ORGANIZER. Given inventory set by the EVENT/MOVIE/ANY OTHER ORGANIZER, popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available in addition to inventory using eHaris set by the EVENT/MOVIE/ANY OTHER ORGANIZER, however the EVENT/MOVIE/ANY OTHER ORGANIZER controls this inventory and its availability.
- c) eHaris reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the eHaris platform. eHaris further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.
- d) You shall be liable to pay all applicable charges and fees like and not limited to per ticket internet handling fee, a non-refundable per order processing fee, duties, taxes, levies and assessments for availing the eHaris platform.
- If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on the eHaris platform or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or presale date or you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, then eHaris will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of the eHaris platform.
Credit card purchases and proof of identity
- In most cases where you purchase your tickets using a credit card, in order to collect your tickets, you will be required to present the credit card, debit card, Loyalty card, any other medium used to purchase tickets and a picture identification, which must match each other and must match the name under which the booking was made.
- All purchases are charged to your credit card, Debit card, Loyalty card and other medium used at the time of purchase, not at the time of entry to the event.
- All transactions once completed and confirmed are not exchangeable or refundable under any circumstances. No refunds or exchanges will be entertained if you do not turn up to collect your tickets.
Licensed venues and proof of identity
- eHaris sometimes sells tickets for events at licensed venues, and these venues require a valid driver's license, passport or proof of age to prove your age. You may need to present this proof at the event venue to obtain admission.
Delivery of tickets
- Through the EHaris platform the EVENT ORGANIZER may elect to offer one or more of the following delivery options for your ticket order. The proof of identity requirements set out in clauses 12 and 13 will apply regardless of the delivery of ticket method used.
- BY "EMAIL / E-TICKET" OPTION: The eHaris platform provides an opportunity for you to provide your email address and will attempt to deliver your e-ticket by email to that email address. If you do not receive your e-ticket then please contact EHaris by email info@eHaris.com at least 48 hours before the scheduled event
- BY "AT THE DOOR" OPTION: Tickets delivered through "at the door" delivery option are typically available one hour prior to the event start time at the location set by the EVENT/MOVIE/ANY OTHER ORGANIZER.
- Delivery of tickets are the responsibility of the EVENT/MOVIE/ANY OTHER ORGANIZER, unless EHaris has undertaken to provide this service to the EVENT/MOVIE/ANY OTHER ORGANIZER. If you have selected delivery through the mail, please allow at least 3 working days after your order is made to receive your tickets from the EVENT/MOVIE/ANY OTHER ORGANIZER unless the EVENT/MOVIE/ANY OTHER ORGANIZER has provided express delivery options. If you have not received your tickets within 24 hours of the event, please contact the EVENT/MOVIE/ANY OTHER ORGANIZER via the phone number or email address supplied on the EVENT/MOVIE/ANY OTHER ORGANIZER event page.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the EVENT/MOVIE/ANY OTHER ORGANIZER due to weather conditions or situations affecting the staff, audience or artist. When this occurs, the EVENT/MOVIE/ANY OTHER ORGANIZER will make every effort to ensure you receive a prompt refund and/or exchange if applicable.
- If an event is cancelled or postponed, refunds will be determined by the EVENT/MOVIE/ANY OTHER ORGANIZER. To find out about the refund availability and process:
- You will be notified by email if you have opted in to receive email updates; or
- You can review notices posted on the EVENT/ MOVIE/ ANY OTHER ORGANIZER's website or contact the EVENT/ MOVIE/ ANY OTHER ORGANIZER via the email address supplied on the listing.
- If the event was moved or rescheduled, the organizer may set refund limitations. Contact the organizer for exact instructions.
- If a refund has been confirmed then the following refund method applies:
- If you booked online using a credit card, eHaris will automatically refund to the credit card used for purchase within 30 days of notifying you that a refund for this event applies.
- If you purchased the ticket(s) independently of the eHaris platform, you will need to return the tickets directly to the place where you purchased the tickets.
- eHaris takes no responsibility for tickets not purchased through the EHaris platform including web pages; call Centre, outlets and authorized retailers.
- Events are subject to Force Majeure conditions.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorization from the Event Organizer. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- No refund is applicable, if the event is cancelled or curtailed due to unforeseen circumstances or act of god after commencement of the event.
Exchanges and Refunds
- Once the tickets are confirmed it is deemed as sold and as per the event/cinema regulations, once a ticket has been paid for, it cannot be refunded replaced or cancelled or changed/transferred
- Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your event and ticket selection. Policies set forth by the organizerswill dictate the issuing of exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
- Organizers may reserve the right of:
- Admission to events, latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break.
- To change/withdraw advertised artists, programs or seating without notice.
- Organizers may also append terms and conditions and these additional terms are displayed and agreed to by the purchaser during the booking process.