Digital business cards are a great way to promote your brand and connect with potential clients in Qatar. They're also super easy to create, which means you can get started with them right away!
Here are some of the benefits of using digital business cards:
- More memorable: Digital business cards have a unique design that stands out from other people's physical cards. This means that recipients will be more likely to remember who gave them their digital card, which can lead them back to your website or social media page where they can learn more about what you do (and hopefully make contact).
- Easy sharing: With a digital business card, you can easily share your contact information with others via email, text, or social media. This makes it much easier to connect with people and build your network.
- Cost-effective: Traditional business cards can be expensive to print and distribute. With a digital business card, you can create and share your information for free or for a minimal cost.
- Environmentally friendly: Digital business cards are paperless, which makes them an eco-friendly option. By reducing the use of paper, you can help to protect the environment.
- Easy to update: If you change your phone number or email address, updating your digital business card is easy. You can quickly make changes and share your updated information with others.
- Increased functionality: Digital business cards can include interactive features such as clickable links to your website or social media profiles, videos, or even a booking system for your services.
- Analytics: Some digital business card platforms offer analytics tools that allow you to track how often your card is viewed and shared. This can help you to evaluate the effectiveness of your networking efforts.
- Professional appearance: Digital business cards can be designed to look professional and polished, which can help you to make a good impression on potential clients or partners.
The environmental impact of digital business cards is significant. In addition to the reduction of paper cards and the energy used to produce them, there is also a decrease in waste from discarded paper cards.
- 68% of small business owners consider business cards to be “very impactful.”
- 77% of individuals and 63% of small business owners have not yet used a digital business card app.
- 2.5% sales increase for every 2000 business cards given out
- Tiered pricing. We offer tiered pricing for larger organizations, so you can save over 50% of your business card budget.
- Easy to use. Our platform is easy to use and allows you to create cards in minutes, so you can get back to doing what matters most: growing your business!
Digital business cards are the quickest way to exchange information. You can simply email your card to someone, and they'll have it in seconds. There's no need to re-order cards every time there is a typo or information change--just update the digital version of your card and send out a new email blast with the updated version!
Your business card is the first impression you make on a potential client. It's an opportunity to show off your brand and personality, which is why it's important to make sure that it reflects who you are as a person.
You should also consider how easy it will be for people to exchange contact information with you--if they can't find your email address or phone number easily on the card, then chances are high that they'll just throw it away!
- 8 million digital business cards shared in 2022.
- 1.2 million fields visited on average, per month.
- 302,000 cards updated on average, per month.
- 26% savings on average for 100-person companies compared to traditional business cards (based on an analysis of over 100 companies).
In conclusion, digital business cards are a great way to showcase your brand and make an impression on potential clients. They're also easy to create and share, which you can get started right away!
Download and try out the Privacy friendly Digital Business card eHaris Mobile App